What is Modelon Impact?🔗
Modelon Impact is a systems design environment where the model is at the heart of all operations. It supports system-level modeling, simulation, optimization and analysis in order to drive engineering insight and decision making.
Modelon Impact provides a graphical editor, customizable model libraries, model import capabilities and solvers for dynamic and steady-state simulations. This allows efficient and collaborative work within the Modelon Impact environment.
Modelon Impact is a fully integrated web environment that is native to open standards Modelica, FMI, Python and HTML5. Modelon Impact enables exporting of results as well as execution of models directly from environments such as Jupyter Notebooks and custom web interfaces. This allows models to be conveniently shared outside the Modelon Impact environment.
Modelon Impact is available as:🔗
A stand-alone (desktop) application that can be accessed through a standard web browser on your computer
An on-premise server that can be accessed through a standard web browser by anyone with a user account
Modelon Impact's Features🔗
Key features are listed here.
Efficient & capable simulation framework🔗
- Simulate quickly and robustly, both in dynamic transient and steady-state using the simulation engine.
- Increase your productivity and run multiple parallel simulations and optimization jobs using the multi-execution framework.
Modern user interface🔗
- An easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- Easy to get started and be productive
- Native to open standards with access to the model source code
- Native integration to Python
- Server API for custom user interfaces and 3rd party tool access to simulation engine
- Import of legacy C and FORTRAN code.
- Use external code directly in a model through the Modelica external code API.
- Export model into any FMI-compliant tools, enabled by the usage of the open FMI standard as the simulation execution format. For more information, see Export FMU
- Reach a large non-simulation audience by building and deploying customized simulation web-apps.
Data import and export🔗
- Import and export results and data in various formats
- Download results and plots using common formats such as .mat and .csv (Matlab and Excel). For step by step instructions, see Import and Export data
- Build and combine models employing libraries from various physical domains. For more information, see Create your first model
- Get access to a wide range of state-of-the-art simulation libraries, that spreads across various industries and physical domains. For more information, see Modelica libraries
- Interactive stickies and plots for displaying and viewing simulation results
- Animated system view for an intuitive understanding of system behavior.
- 3D visualization
- Visualize and Import CAD-data
- Encrypt and protect your intellectual properties. Embed and hide confidential data in your model using a standardized encryption format. This allows you to distribute your models with sensitive data.