Hydraulics Library 4.13 is part of Modelon’s 2020.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
Build 1 (2020-03-30)
- Fixed icon rendering issues in the library
- Enabling more convenient display unit:
- Add types for pressure, Gauge pressure, pressure difference and density
- Remove displayUnit definition in Hydraulics AbsolutePressure type
- Update library types to remove reference to MSL for the types listed above
- Add units and quantities for sensor outputs
- Add quantities to temperature and volume flow rate types
Build 2 (2020-04-13)
- Updated vendor specific license manager.
Build 3 (2020-06-12)
- Updated vendor-specific documentation annotation to Modelica standard annotation.
- Added icons for components previously without icon.