This version was released on 2021-APR-13
- Customizable colors for signals in a plot.
- FAST UI is used when inspecting components.
- Ensure AST is updated before fetching updated model data from AST.
- Moved update functions used in SetModifierCommand from the editing server to the client’s AST worker.
- Display error nodes in the library browser for classes that contain syntax errors so the user can see what the issue is when a library cannot be loaded.
- Reduce the delay between clicking compile/simulate button and dispatching the request to the backend.
- Improve performance of pasting multiple components at once and undoing that action.
- Smooth and more robust way to start the editing server.
- Custom functions are specified to run without needing to compile the model.
- Add support for Azure B2C authentication in passport.js integration.
- Consider replaceable prefixes and constrained by clause when adding new components to the AST.
- Removed hardcoded license address from Jupyter Notebook image when installing to Kubernetes.
- Fixed when Steady State simulation automatically retries even when the ‘Initialize from latest result’ is disabled.
- Fixed when pinned plots did not remain shown while switching to another model.
- Added tracking for a long time out spawning of the editing server, shortened timeout limit and enforce retries.
- Stopped pinned plots from disappearing when plotting a variable in a new plot.
- Corrected the ‘impact_user_folder’ environment variable form ‘/root/impact’ to ‘/impact’ which can cause issues for custom functions.
- An error code is returned so the installer does not fail silently if VBS script fails.