Thermal Power Library 1.26 is part of Modelon's 2023.X release. New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
Version 1.26 contains the changes described below.
Build 1 (2023-06-21)
- Addition of PostProcessingIntegrator class to simplify calculation of KPIs after performing optimizations using the microgrid_optimize.py custom function
- Addition of heating components in Microgrid package to allow for simple energy flow based simulation and optimization along with basic heat boundaries and an optional connector to the generator component for CHP applications.
- The excel file providing example data for Microgrid optimization workflow in here is updated by adding header and physical units for better user understandability
- Improved logging (debug level in global settings) and progress feedback in the microgrid_optimize.py custom function
- The microgrid_optimize.py custom function will now include conditionally removed components from the initial guess simulation in the result
- ThermalPower.MicroGrid.Generators: Better default values, UI improvements, description strings
- Added controllable carbon capture plant, including test bench DynamicAbsorptionPlant with scalable size
- New combined cycle power plant model CombinedCyclePowerPlant with scalable size, optional carbon capture unit for dynamic operation studies, including stress calculations and hydrogen blending