Modelon Library 4.0 is part of Modelon’s 2022.1 release.
- Implemented Twophase stabilizer in the DistributedTwoPhase model. Additional dynamic states can be introduced to decouple heat flow rate and its effect on the phase boundary in the pipe flow by setting the parameter
use_stabilizer_twoPhaseFraction = true. This has proven to be efficient in avoiding oscillations that may occur in some cases.
- Added SimpleGenerator model that rotates with a fixed frequency
- Added new functions
Modelon.Media.Templates.IdealGasCondensingPhase.Xsaturation_pTXin IdealGasCondensingPhase template to calculate the absolute humidity per unit mass of dry/moist gas at saturation as a function of p, T and composition X
- Added new ejector model.
- Additional three phase AC components: ABC.Current, DQO.Current, ABC.Inductor, DQO.Inductor, ABC.YNode, PropagateReference.
- AC voltage sources (ABC and DQO) now support either grounded or isolated neutral node.
- Added RelativeCurrent, and extended initialization capabilities of RelativeVoltage.
- Migrated to a simpler approach for defining stochastic parameters, based on functions instead of parameter classes.
Compatibility with MSL 4.0.0
This release of MBL is now compatible with
MSL 4.0.0. MSL 4.0.0 is
not backward compatible to previous versions. Therefore, MBL is no longer compatible with previous versions of MSL and must be used with MSL 4.0.0 or higher. Please see the
release notes for information about the exact difference between version 4.0.0 and version 3.2.3, as well as information about compatibility with other Modelica packages.
- For DataAccess.JSON, parson, the third-party software for parsing json, has been updated to 1.2.1.
- For DataAccess.XML, pugixml, the third-party software for parsing xml, has been updated to 1.11.4.
- SBTL media can now compute partial derivatives and time derivatives along vapor and liquid lines.
- Voltage sources in Modelon.Electrical.AC can now be parametrized with either RMS or peak voltage.
- Adapters in Modelon.Electrical.AC have extended options for specifying phase reference (potential root).
- Correct properties of cold water in LinearLiquids.Coldwaterdata
Classes that were duplicates of those in the Modelica Standard Libraray:
- Modelon.Mechanics.Rotational.Interfaces.Base → Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Interfaces.Flange
- Modelon.Mechanics.Translational.Interfaces.Base → Modelica.Mechanics.Translational.Interfaces.Flange
Conversion of User Libraries
User libraries will automatically be converted from version 3.7. These conversions are made using the included conversion script: Modelon/Resources/Scripts/Convert_to_4.0.mos.