- All results generated until the simulation is cancelled can be displayed
- This feature provides input to troubleshoot the model and the experiment.
- A simulation may be cancelled due to:
- Time out
- Cancelled by user
- Inconsistencies in the model or simulation
It is also possible to view and plot results for
- Failed SS simulations: Before the NoConvergenceException is raised, the results from the most recent successful step are stored.
- Cancelled SS simulations: A result file is generated for a cancelled SS simulation. The results are now saved after each successful step.