Create a Class🔗
Class is a Modelica keyword that signifies any type of object in Modelon Impact such as connectors, model, block, package, record, function or type.
Create a new class with the button at the top right of the Workspace panel on the left side of the browser.
Give the new class a name and specify the class type listed below:
- Model A class or system of equations that has an undefined input and output
- Package A grouping of classes (models, records, etc.)
- Block A class or model that has defined inputs and outputs
- Record Typically a class that contains constants or other parameter values, is not allowed to have equations
- Connector A class used to define a connector
- Expandable Connector A class used to define an expandable connector
- Function A class used to define a function
- Type A class used to define a type
- Select the package where you would like to store the class.