JetPropulsion Library 2.5 is part of Modelon’s 2023.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- Added new single component experiment models for compressors, turbines, propellers, burners, nozzles, splitters and mixers.
- Added new hierarchical control buses to the engine templates that enable access to components operational and sizing inputs at the top level for a hierarchical model. The new experiment JT9D.OnDesign_Controlled and JT9D.OnDesign_ControlledPbS demonstrates the feature and use case.
- New signal-bus utility blocks are added to the library. They are used in the hierarchical control bus model, see JT9D.OnDesign_Controlled experiment for details.
- JT9D.OnDesign, JT9D.OnDesign_flat, GearedTurbofan.OnDesign, GearedTurbofan.OnDesign_flat now work with physics-based solving (usePbS) and steady-state simulation mode
- Burners.WithPhysicalPort is now compliant with usePbS for all three modes: FAR, T4 and fuel flow
- More robust numerical computations and a more intuitive diagnostics message have been added to the nozzle and the mixer
- Added text string to icon of JetPropulsion.Basic.Burners.WithInputPort to indicate what the input signal expects based on switchBurn
- The input port burner is now made accessible in a hierarchical engine model. See JT9D.OnDesign_Controlled experiment where an input port burner is used in the hierarchical engine structure.
- Both the physical and the input port burner now extend from a common base class.
- All engine templates (except TurboProp) are added with a sophisticated cycleProperties aggregation block. This block has access to important summary variables and station data.
Library structure changes