Environmental Control Library 3.14 is part of Modelon���s 2023.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- New intake models FlushRectangular, ScoopCircular and ScoopRectangular are added to the RamAir package and new experiments added to showcase these inlets.
- FlushCurved inlet is updated with enhanced mass flow implementation.
- Library documentation updated completely to include the latest plots and images and refined with uniform styling and error fixes
- Corrected documentation and description strings for compressor characteristic templates.
filenamereferenced in compressor characteristic example documentations.
positiveFlowin StaticPipe and exposing it on LumpedPipe. Useful for avoiding nonlinear equation systems.
- Improvements to styling of html documentation.
Library structure changes
- The previous implementation of FlushCurved inlet is moved to Utilities.Deprecated package. Read this model's documentation to understand the difference between both the models.