Contents of Library
The library is divided into a number of sub-packages for different component types. In each package, components are readily available for use in system models.
Aircraft Dynamics Library contains the following:
- Examples: This package contains experiments that demonstrate the use of the components found in this library.
- Atmospheres: Contains models that define atmosphere conditions.
- Aircraft: This package contains aircraft system models, built from an airframe, power, and systems sub-models.
- Utilities: Models that are used throughout the library such as icons, visualizers, and functions.
- World: Component that represents the global coordinate systsem fixed in ground.