Aircraft Dynamics Library 1.7 is part of Modelon’s 2022.2 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- Modelon aircraft geometry visualizer has been included for Airbus A300 Twin Aisle Fuselage type
- F16 aircraft visualizer has been included for HighPerformance visualizer model
- The Shevell aerodynamics components have been cleaned up and improved to better reflect the original equations in the model. This results in slight changes to example aircraft that use this aero model.
- In the Shevell aero model, the side force, rolling moment and yawing moment components have been switched to use the RCAM components instead of duplicated equivalents. The old duplicated components are now deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
- Added Interfaces package with Base model to Engines.Components in order to make FuelConsumption model constrained by the base, this allows to add replaceable component functionality to fuel consumption element on the ShevellTurbofan engine example
- Motion blocks are amended to allow various types of initialization
- Drag polar aerodynamic features has been included
- Model asserts included to indicate when the flight results do not exist within the flight envelope
- Removed manual conversion function AircraftDynamics.Utilities.Conversions.convert_to_1_5.