JPL Version 2.6
JetPropulsion Library 2.6 is part of Modelon���s 2023.2 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- New FuelCells package.
- Add replaceable Medium package for system templates for easier propagation.
- Update documentation for experiments intended for Physics-based Solving with the steady state solver in Modelon Impact.
- Added simple experiment for JetPropulsion.Basic.Ducts.
- Changed the reference_X for JetPropulsion.Media.PreDefined.MoistAirKerosene to correct the composition set in the JetPropulsion.Boundaries.AmbientBoundary.
- Fixed the burn calculation so that when JetPropulsion.Media.PreDefined.MoistAirKerosene is completely dry the combustion product composition is closer what JetPropulsion.Media.PreDefined.DryAirKerosene generates.
- Fixing OCT exception when usePbS = true, for moisture assertions.
- Added missing settings_JPL for the TotalSensor.
- Resolve pedantic errors with regards to the Media
Library structure changes