Modelon Impact's Features🔗
Key features are listed here.
Efficient & capable simulation framework🔗
- Simulate quickly and robustly, both in dynamic transient and steady-state using the simulation engine.
- Increase your productivity and run multiple parallel simulations and optimization jobs using the multi-execution framework.
Modern user interface🔗
- An easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- Easy to get started and be productive
- Native to open standards with access to the model source code
- Native integration to Python
- Server API for custom user interfaces and 3rd party tool access to the simulation engine
- Import of legacy C and FORTRAN code.
- Use external code directly in a model through the Modelica external code API.
- Export the model into any FMI-compliant tools, enabled by the usage of the open FMI standard as the simulation execution format. For more information, see Export FMU
- Reach a large non-simulation audience by building and deploying customized simulation web-apps.
Data import and export🔗
- Import and export results and data in various formats
- Download results and plots using common formats such as .mat and .csv (Matlab and Excel). For step-by-step instructions, see Import & Export data
- Build and combine models employing libraries from various physical domains. For more information, see Create your first model
- Get access to a wide range of state-of-the-art simulation libraries, that spreads across various industries and physical domains. For more information, see Modelica libraries
- Interactive stickies and plots for displaying and viewing simulation results
- Animated system view for an intuitive understanding of system behavior.
- 3D visualization
- Visualize and Import CAD-data
- Encrypt and protect your intellectual properties. Embed and hide confidential data in your model using a standardized encryption format. This allows you to distribute your models with sensitive data.