Limit Result Size🔗
The presentation of results from an experiment can be limited by filtering to get a better overview. Filtering works by selecting a view or by entering free text to find the corresponding variable.
- Go to the Experiment tab.
- Choose the experiment on which to apply the filter.
- Click on the Outputs tab.
- Add a filter by clicking +New filter.
- Choose text or view from the drop-down menu.
- When choosing text, enter “Free_text” that is matched against existing variable paths. Confirm by clicking the check symbol.
- When choosing view, use the drop-down menu in the next field to choose the appropriate view. Confirm by clicking the check symbol.