Thermal Power Library 1.23 is part of Modelon's 2022.1 release. New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
Version 1.23 contains the changes described below.
Build 1 (2022-01-25)
Several new features have been added to the package Adsorption:
- Two isotherm models are added for binary adsorption system of CO2 and H2O: Realistic interactive Langmuir-BET (RLBET) isotherm model and Ideal Adsorbed Solution (IAS) model. Examples for these are RLBET_CO2H2OAA and IAS_LBET_CO2H2OAA, respectively.
- A package AdsorptionHeat is added for isosteric heat of adsorption of CO2 and H2O calculated by binary R-LBET model.
- Pressure drop correlation according to Ergun is added and implemented inside the adsorbate subcomponent LumpedBulkFlow.
- A model for 1D discretized bed has been added by means of connecting segments of lumped bed in the flow direction.
Components for modelling hydrogen energy flows have been added to the MicroGrid package:
- Electrolyzer with ideal, isothermal compressor
- Fuel Cell
- Hydrogen Tank
- Hydrogen flow source components
- Examples illustrating how the components can be used
- A replaceable model MassTransfer_LDF1 is added for the mass transfer with linear driving force with constant coefficient.
- SBTL media can now compute partial derivatives and time derivatives at vapor and liquid lines.
- Adding variable so that smoothing can be controlled, "power_nominal", to ElectricGrid_base
- Adding a missing term in the Deaerator energy balance