Vapor Cycle Library 2.10 is part of Modelon's 2023.1 release. New versions of Modelon's libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
Version 2.10 contains the changes described below.
Build 1 (2023-02-03)
- This new version includes Physics-based Solving (PbS) technology that enhances steady-state simulation when using Modelon Impact. The Physics-based Solving is implemented in the following packages and components:
- Sources: Two-phase and liquid boundaries
- Flow resistances: Two-phase only
- Pipes: Two-phase only
- Valves: Two-phase only
- TwoPhaseLiquid counterflow heat exchanger
- Liquid receiver
- FixedDisplacementTableBased compressor
A sample system model can be found in VaporCycle.Experiments.HeatPumpSteadyState. For more information regarding this feature, please refer to the user's guide: Physics-based Solving.
- Added examples of liquid hydrogen storage with heat ingress and pressure increase. Examples are available in this package and uses a newly added tank component in Modelon base library.
- For carbon dioxide, an IIR reference state is assumed in which the enthalpy and entropy of the saturated liquid at T=273.15K are 200kJ/kg and 1kJ/(kg.K) respectively.
Classes that were moved to Deprecated package: this will be handled by the conversion script
- VaporCycle.Media.Naturals.CarbonDioxideRef → VaporCycle.Media.Deprecated.CarbonDioxideRef
- VaporCycle.Media.Naturals.CarbonDioxideShort → VaporCycle.Media.Deprecated.CarbonDioxideShort
- VaporCycle.Utilities.Visualizers.pH_Diagrams.pH_R744 → VaporCycle.Utilities.Visualizers.pH_Diagrams.Deprecated.pH_R744
- VaporCycle.Utilities.Visualizers.pH_Diagrams.pH_R744_SuperCritical → VaporCycle.Utilities.Visualizers.pH_Diagrams.Deprecated.pH_R744_SuperCritical
- VaporCycle.Utilities.Visualizers.pH_Diagrams.PH_R744_2line → VaporCycle.Utilities.Visualizers.pH_Diagrams.Deprecated.PH_R744_2line