Vapor Cycle Library 2.7 is part of Modelon's 2021.2 release. New versions of Modelon's libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
Version 2.7 contains the changes described below.
Build 1 (2021-06-10)
- Supercritical CO2-based Recompression Brayton Cycle (RCB) example is added.
- Liquefied Air Energy Storage (LAES) example is added, a thermoelectric energy storage system that uses liquid air as the energy storage media.
- Improved the SBTL media to support generating analytic Jacobians, but not yet for the system models.
- Improved the R1234yfSBTL coefficients with extended range.
- Improved the CoolProp volume experiment model.
- Robustness improvements for the FlowModifier models.
- Corrected coefficients used for surface tension calculation in R1234yf SBTL model implementation.
- Changed the default component name for the SetTwoPhaseEnthalpy model.