AirConditioning Library 1.20 is part of Modelon's 2020.1 release. New versions of Modelon's libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- New ThermodynamicPropCalc component added. This component can easily obtain the two desired thermodynamic states for a refrigerant by providing two known states. The Medium function is used to calculate the desired states with known states.
- Added CoolantTemperatureSensor, CoolantPressureSensor and CoolantMassFlowSensor. The added sensors are compatible with incompressible fluids.
- Fixed an issue in Split and Junction components where the geometry parameter is not propagated to the top-level.
- Fixed an issue in CondReceiver geometry in which the height calculation in geometry records HXGeoHorizontal and HXGeoHorizontalWithReceiver previously did not account for the fin correction factor.
- Fixed an issue in CondReceiver in which the inlet air velocity of the subparts are previously calculated using the outlet air density.