Version 1 21
AirConditioning Library 1.21 is part of Modelon's 2020.2 release. New versions of Modelon's libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
Version 1.21 contains the changes described below.
Build 1 (2020-09-18)
- Fixed an issue where refrigerant mass was not correctly computed in heat exchangers with headers.
- Restructured Reservoirs package.
- Added an Air flow source that can be connected to Multiport volume.
- Added pressure, density and enthalpy as states in AirConditioning.ThermoFluidPro.ControlVolumes.ThermalModel_ph and AirConditioning.ThermoFluidPro.Types.ThermoStates.
- Added example AirConditioning.Examples.TXVCycleOnOff_pdh using p, d and h as states in condenser and evaporator where phase change occurs.
- The library dependency on external SBTL code is moved from ThermoFluidPro to Modelon Base Library.