Electrification Library 1.4 is part of Modelon’s 2020.1 release. New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
The DCDC converters have been completely redesigned.
- A new core converter that models the averaged dynamics of an actual switched converter.
- Examples of switched converters (BuckBoost and Flyback).
- All the converter examples are bi-directional.
- Disabled mode with high impedance outputs ("floating").
- Isolation of primary and secondary can be configured.
- Converter transformer ratio can be changed.
- New and improved loss models.
- Controllers for current and voltage mode operation.
- MultiMode controller that allows changing mode of operation during simulation.
- A new system example (StarterGeneratorDCDC) demonstrating a multi-mode converter.
- Limits can be specified for both primary and secondary side (in the controller).
- Improved parametrization and documentation of the CyclicContinuous aging model.
- Improved thermal cell models (Cylindrical and Prismatic). Possible to set thermal conductivity for all surfaces.
- Fixed bug with cell OCV limit.
- New machine controller with multi-mode operation (torque, power, speed, voltage). Demonstrated in the StarterGeneratorDCDC and ControlledStartup examples.
- The control bus connector can be disabled for all component classes (Batteries, Machines, Converters, Loads).
- Improved documentation of models throughout the library.