Electrification Library 1.5 is part of Modelon’s 2020.2 release. New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- A new signals concept, making it easier to access controller signals, and to define new ones. See the ControllersAndSignals section in the User's Guide!
Electric vehicle range
- A new system example (ElectricRange) for simulating the range of a battery electric vehicle.
- The main components (batteries, machines, ...) now include loss power and cumulative energy losses in the summary records.
- New table based aging models.
- Fixed a parameter issue with the CyclicContinuous aging model.
- Improved documentation of aging models.
- Added a nominal 1C current variable (i_nom_1C) to all batteries. The StaticDischarge experiment demonstrates how to use this to specify a load current as C-rate.
- Added a loss factor to the CurrentSource core model used in most loads, making it possible to define heat losses for the loads.