Environmental Control Library 3.9 is part of Modelon’s 2020.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
Build 1 (2020-03-30)
- The pressureRecovery parameter is now a replaceable model in RecoveryFactor. This allows the possibility to redeclare a custom model to compute the pressure recovery factor.
- The acceleration related parameter(signalInput_acc,conv_acc,acc0) have been removed from the system_AFS component as the acceleration effects are not modeled in ECL library components. If the user had any existing model with acceleration inputs connected to the system, they would need to be manually deleted.
- Fixed icon rendering issues in the library
Build 2 (2020-04-13)
- Updated vendor specific license manager.
Build 3 (2020-06-12)
- Added icons for components previously without icon.