Liquid Cooling Library 2.7 is part of Modelon's 2021.2 release. New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
Build 1 (2021-06-10)
Version 2.7 is updated for use with Modelon Base Library 3.7.
- A new split component was added, that allows direct specification of flow rate per path.
- Added derivatives in Media base class and updated the derivative annotation, so that tools can generate analytic Jacobians.
The following media are added:
- Hydraulic oil MIL-83282
- Coolant MIL-87252
- Lubricating oil MIL-23699
- Lubricating oil Mobil Jet Oil II, a variant of MIL-23699.
The following HeatExchanger models are added:
- HeatExchangerTest_TableBasedQ - The rate of heat transfer is mapped directly from the mass flow rates of both media via a look-up table using linear interpolation.
- Gas-Gas StaticEffectivenessTableFromQ Heat Exchanger
- Liquid-Gas StaticEffectivenessTableFromQ Heat Exchanger
- Liquid-Liquid StaticEffectivenessTableFromQ Heat Exchanger
- The following flow resistance models have been updated to account for bidirectional flow:
- Fixed minor bug in EpsNTU heat exchangers to use the counterFlowEps as a default calculation of effectiveness