Pneumatics Library 2.9 is part of Modelon’s 2020.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
Version 2.9 contains the changes described below.
Build 1 (2020-03-30)
- Removed the parameter p_max within the environment component, as that prevented users from prescribing high pressures(important when using the real gas assumption).
- Fixed icon rendering issues in the library
Build 2 (2020-04-13)
- Updated vendor specific license manager.
Build 3 (2020-06-12)
- Rectified typographical errors from components documentation.
- Added icons for components previously without icon.